1st December

By 23:29:00 , , , , ,

Finally, the most anticipated month of the year has arrived! 

It's December and of course that means the opening of the advent calendar begins. So for today, I had the pleasure of finding Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Hot Cloth Cleanser inside my calendar. 

                             


I love the packaging, as it came neatly wrapped in tissue paper with a sticker sealing it. Inside, there is the cleanser, the cloth and a little booklet explaining the directions of use for the product etc. 

                              
                             


The product itself is in a light blue tube and is 30ml. Which is a good size for trying the cleanser, as sometimes I find little ones aren't enough to use it a good couple of times and it can take a few days for my skin to start to accept new skincare! 

The cloth smells fresh, feels a little rough but I think this will just be more to get any dirt from the skin rather than damaging it. 

I'm excited to try this and hoping that I will like it!

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments