9th December

By 14:12:00 , , , , , , , , ,

16 days now!


I've been feeling far too comfortable with my current mascara and needed a change. So I was happy to find a Teeez Desert Metals Mascara in my calendar in the shade Midnight Sky.
 



I absolutely love the packaging, the colours and patterns just work well together. Thankfully, the product has the same design. It also says on the back that they use no animal testing, it's smudge proof and also, long lasting. What more could you want?


I've already used it and I can tell I'm really going to love it. It doesn't clump, adds volume but still looks natural. The brush is thin at the end and gets gradually thicker, which I think works well for application. 


A possible future favourite? Only time will tell!

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments