10th December

By 21:31:00 , , , , , , ,

15 days to go, almost two weeks! This month is just flying by, but I suppose it always does when you have something to look forward to. 

I'm normally stay away from Burt's Bees, as I've tried their lip products before and never really took to them. I was quite surprised as I hear a lot of people rave about it, so with a bit of luck, I'll like the Burt's Bees Almond &Milk Hand Cream.
 

I always find it strange when creams come in such small pots, however, I suppose it makes it more convenient to travel with especially in the winter when you lose the hydration in your skin.


I like the smell of it, you can definitely tell it is almond and milk, but it has that sort of natural smell about it, no added extras kind of thing. Usually if I can smell chemicals, it reminds me a bit too much of medicine (I admit, I have mentioned in previous blogs that this can be a plus- I know that it works.) I had a quick glance inside the pot, it's a pale cream kind of colour and looks like it might be a thick consistency. 

I haven't tried the product yet so I'll be sure to throw it in my handbag before I attempt to battle the weather.


Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments