4th December

By 16:56:00 , , , , , ,

3 weeks today until Christmas!  What better than to find a glitzy nail vanish to get you in the mood? 

I'll admit, I'm not the greatest when it comes to managing my nails, so polish is always the kind of product that I never seem to go out and buy myself. I was glad to find one in my advent calendar as now I don't have an excuse this Christmas. 

Which colour you receive in the advent calendar can vary, I found a nice deep sparkly blue. It is called Essie Encrusted Treasures Nail Vanish- Lots of Lux. 





I think this is a nice colour, especially for this time of year, and I'm hoping that it dries nicely when I put it on my nails. I apologise because I don't think the photos- the first one especially, do it much justice!

I will hopefully use it soon and come back with a review.

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments