5th December

By 23:58:00 , , , , ,

Only twenty days to go!

I have to admit I'm not a fan of body lotions- mainly because I end up having stacks of them that I never remember to use. So when I found one in my calendar, I can't say I was particularly excited. It's the  Caudalíe Paris Nourishing Body Lotion. 



I like the outer packaging, it's simple but I think in a classy way, that's if a lotion can be classed as classy of course.. I'm not sure on the smell as it's a bit too soap like for me. However, I tried a bit on my hand and it left it feeling smooth, so it's definitely nourishing. The 50ml is the biggest sized product so far, and I think this is a good size for really trying a product. Especially since it's a body lotion and you'd need quite a bit. 



It won't be one that I'll be dying to grab anytime soon but hopefully if I give it the chance, it will change my outlook on body lotions. 

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments