Sephora Products | Review

By 21:07:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I think I've found a potential favourite brand, and I've only tried three products.

You might have noticed in pictures or vlogs, my lips are always incredibly dry. I'r tried a million lip balms, one minute they seem to work and then a few days later and they are back to their horrible old self. 

But I've found the perfect solution and you wouldn't believe how much it cost! Sephora's own branded products have done nothing but please me since the moment I tried them. I purchased these items in Rome when I went for a short visit, and they are fast becoming favourites. 

The first is of course, the lip balm. It's a clear stick that smells really nice and feels nourishing. It's helped my lips much better than any other products and it seems to have helped them in the long term too, preventing dry lips even when I don't use it. The best bit, it cost me 4 euros!! I can't recommend this enough.


The next product is another dry skin related problem. This time for my hands, I tend to have a problem with picking a good moisturiser that isn't too greasy. I'll admit, my first use of this I thought I'd picked another bad one. Turns out I squirted too much on my hands and when using a smaller amount, it has again prevented the dry skin and instantly moisturisers my hands. It's a nice little size for your handbag too- always a bonus. I can't remember the exact price, but I'm sure it's around the 6 euro mark. Another great bargain! 

The last product is the one I was originally looking for. I've heard so many good things about the red shade lip stains from Sephora, so I wanted to try one for myself. This one is in the shade 03 and is easy to wear. It looks a bit like a gloss but it dries matte, the only problem I've found is that it takes a while before it stops smudging. So I'd advise to put it on early, especially before you eat or anything likewise. Regardless, I still like it and I'm excited to use it more. 

If only there was a Sephora near me! 

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

4 comments