My Favourite Shampoo!

By 20:10:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,

When I realised I had; yet another, empty shampoo bottle, I just had to write a blog post on it!

It's the I Love Juicy shampoo from Lush. The first thing that drew me to it was the smell, it's so fruity and fresh. It's just a bonus that it's great for oilier hair. According to the packaging, it's makes oily hair bouncy and clean once more. 



I absolutely love it, it leaves my hair feeling soft and is great for maintaining the fresh hair feeling for longer! No more oils! 

Even better still, these huge bottles last forever! You only need a small amount for each wash, so it really is worth the money- it's around the £18 mark. If you are still a bit spectacle though, there are smaller sizes available so if you are prone to greasy hair, I'd give this a go. (So glamorous!)

Let me know if you like it or if you have any other good hair recommendations. I may be posting on some other empty products soon, so keep an eye out!

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

4 comments