2nd December

By 12:45:00 , , , , ,

The countdown continues!  Today, I opened my calendar to find a Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. 

I've heard so many good things about the brand and it just so happens that I'm in need of a good foundation primer.  Like yesterday's product, it is a good size at 30ml as the full size ones are 50ml. 



It comes in a peach/bronze kind of coloured tube and no outer packaging. I've used a small amount on my hand to test it and it has left the area smooth and refreshed. At first, I was unsure of if the smell was something I would want to wear on my face but once applied, it is a lot more subtle and a fresher scent than I imagined. 



I'm hoping that it does a good job of keeping all my make up in tact, but I'll let you know how I get on!


Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments