Beauty Advent Calender 2014

By 12:19:00 , , , , ,

As it's coming up to Christmas, then of course it will soon be December.  That means only one thing, an advent calendar!

Now as I'm currently not eating chocolate until Christmas day and always curious to trying brands, I'm having a beauty one this year. Thanks to my boyfriend, I will be opening the YOU Beauty Advent Calendar every day up until Christmas, so decided that I will do a daily blog post on the products inside. I've already had a sneak peak online to see what I have in store for December, and after looking at multiple calendars, this one seemed like the most appealing one to me; but of course, everyone is different and has different tastes.



The box itself has apparently over £240 worth of products in and is selling for £49.95 which seems a bargain really. The images below are just of the box but when it comes to opening it (tomorrow!) I will be sure to take some photos of the little windows and whatever product I will be delighted to find.




Speaking of products, any that I enjoy after I get to try them, I will soon be doing a blog post about so keep your eyes peeled!

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments