The ultimate spot solution?

By 17:11:00 , , , , ,

For years I've tried more products and spent money than I probably should have. All of which, was just for a bit of confidence in my skin.

As it's coming up to the end of the year, I thought it fitted to share the product that I've used most this year. I believe I'm currently on my third, that's me using everyday morning and night. Firstly, I have to say that everyone's skin is different, some products just don't work for certain people. Thankfully, Soap and Glory's Dr Spot worked a treat for me. 


Having previously used origins spot remover, at a pricey £14 for a small bottle, I was pleased to find this alternative at £8 and I think actually works better. It's a long tube with a nozzle like end that can easily release the product. It has its pros and cons, like everything I suppose. I'll start off with the negatives, the smell is a giveaway of it containing a lot of chemicals, it's fairly strong and can tingle, even burn on the area that you are applying it on to. However, personally, I feel as this is how I know it is working. Whilst using this product, any spots I get heals much quicker than if I had left them to heal on their own. Makeup can also be applied on top of it, as long as you allow it to dry for a minute or two. It's also a clear substance so isn't noticeable and a small amount on your finger will be enough to cover the areas you feel necessary.  


I'll continue to buy this product until it's no longer being made as I can't see me changing my spot solution any time soon! I'll just stick to trying new cleansers and moisturisers instead! 

 Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments