The Ed Sheeran experience

By 20:51:00 , , , , , ,

It's safe to say I love Ed Sheeran, and this week, I finally got to see him live.. Twice.

Both shows were in Manchester in the Phones 4 U arena. On Monday, I was extactic because I had bought the tickets in January and had previously been unable to see him on tour in 2012.

It was everything that I expected it to be, amazing voice, impressive musician, and albeit a little emotional.. Okay, maybe a lot.

Rather than run through the whole set list, I'll just say this. The opening song is 'I'm a Mess', and the closing (an encore, of course!) is 'Sing.' He also has a choice of one song that he wants to sing, Monday was 'Little Bird' and Tuesday was 'Nina.'

As if the concerts weren't enough, I also managed to luckily get a book signing ticket and meet the guy himself! I'm not going to pretend I didn't fan girl like I was 12 again, it was highly anticipated and nerve-wrecking.

After queuing for a couple of hours, it happened rather quickly. Upon arrival we had to get tickets scanned, get a wrist band, pick up a book and get a post it note with our name on (for him to sign) before finally meeting him.

Luckily enough, I managed to get a photo with him, tell him Monday's show was amazing and request 'This' to be played on that nights show. He was very friendly, said that he'd try and thanks. He didn't play it but it was worth a shot!


Would definitely see him again if given the chance!

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments