Who am I?

By 10:49:00 , , , , , , , ,

Helloo,
So I guess this is just a simple sort of who am I and why am I here. That sounds a bit more philosophical than I intended..

I'm a 19 year old girl, who's main aim in life is to simply explore the world- so naturally, enjoy travelling. I'm also studying English and Media at uni and have always enjoyed writing, so enjoy reading books, watching films, and listening to music. I thought what better way to talk about my favourite things, than to do it in blogs.. I might even throw in a bit of beauty here and there... but we'll just see!

I did have a previous blog before this which is linked here so you can look at a few of them posts if you'd like.

I won't talk about myself too much so that's it for now, I'm sure you can learn more about me as the blogs go on. I'll talk to you next time- hopefully in a more interesting post!

Emma :)      

You Might Also Like

0 comments