Blogmas Day 1!

By 20:10:00 , , , , , , ,



It's the 1st December, do you know what that means? Advent time!

As I've said before, I'll be posting what I find behind the little door every day. I'll also be doing vlogmas this year if you'd like to watch me open them!

Today, I have the Aurelia Miracle Cleanser with Chamomile, eucalyptus, rosemary and bergamot. It came adorably presented in a black velvet bag with a discount code and cloth. I love hot cloth cleansers, as I'm sure you know since I always go on about the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. This one is 30ml so a good size to try and it is filled with bioorganic ingredients. So I imagine it won't be too harsh on your skin! I'll definitely report back once I've tried it properly.

I hope your first of December has been a good one! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the month.

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments