Blogmas Day 3!

By 17:21:00 , , , , , , ,



I hate to one of those people that say 'I can't believe it's this day or this month' etc.. however, I really can't believe it's the 3rd December already. I bet I'll say that everyday now- whoops. Another day means another advent, and today I have Moroccanoil Treatment. This literally smells amazing. As soon as I took it out the box I could smell it, I mean I hadn't even opened the bottle yet, which is good because like most people, I like my hair to smell nice.

I'm always wary with oils, will it make me greasy or glowing? I can never tell and to be honest.. I'm not really much of a risk taker.

BUT having said that, I'm really wanting to try this since I've heard it's amazing for your hair. It's 25ml so I imagine I'll be able to get quite a lot of uses out of it!

Have you ever used it and what did you think?

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments