Advent number 19!

By 18:41:00 , , , , , , , ,



Day 19! Floral is pretty much my go-to scent so I'm quite excited by today's advent. It's Miller Haris Rose Silence.  It seems like quite the expensive perfume when I was researching it on the internet, but then I guess quite a lot of brands are priced around £80-£100 nowadays.

First of all, the packaging. It's quite simple but it is only a sample size so it's hard to judge. The full size looks a lot prettier with roses on the glass. Moving past the packaging, I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not normally a fan of rose, there's always been something about it. But this smells really light and fresh, not too overpowering. So I'm hoping that once I wear it out and about, it won't give me headaches and I'll like it! Only time will tell.

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments