What I got For Christmas 2016

By 22:05:00 , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

I hope that you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year. I certainly did! I'm trying to get back to normal with uploading both on YouTube and my blog so keep your eyes peeled this year for some (hopefully) amazing posts. 

I recently uploaded a video on What I got For Christmas so feel free to check it out. I received a lot of skincare and beauty products this year and I've already been using them non-stop. Just some of them include the Clinique Sonic Cleansing Face Brush and the Rose Gold Oral B Genius 9000. 

I might post an updated skincare routine and some products that I've been enjoying so that I can give you a bit more of a review and just my general thoughts on the products. So if that is something that you would be interested in then be sure to let me know. 

Here's to an amazing 2017 with many new products to come. 

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments