My Top 3 Fragrances!

By 16:34:00 , , , , , , , , , ,




With Valentines Day just around the corner, I decided to post my favourite fragrances- girls, you can thank me later.

I'm quite simple when it comes to perfume, I get headaches if it's too strong so I usually go for floral scents, hopefully, you can find something you like from my collection.

1. Chanel Chance. RRP £49+ This is my most recent perfume and it was given to me from my boyfriend for Christmas. It has a sophisticated feel to it.. or smell I should say, it's not really like any of my others as it isn't quite floral, yet it's not strong or sweet either. I think this would suit most people and for that reason, it's top of the list.

2. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb. RRP £50+  This is definitely a floral scent. It would be a bit stupid if it wasn't really! I know that Viktor and Rolf have since released a newer scent but I just love Flowerbomb. I feel like it's quite long lasting, light and really fresh.

3. Versace Bright Crystal. RRP £35+ I've actually run out of this but it's such a good perfume. It's really good for everyday use, and again it's another light fragrance. This comes in a few varieties but personally, I liked the light pink.  I can't quite put my finger on the scent, but if you're like me and can't really hack a strong perfume all day then this is a good one to go for.


You Might Also Like

0 comments