YouBeauty Advent Calendar

By 22:02:00 , , , , , , , ,


Yes, it's that time of year again.. Christmas! I apologise if you're not a fan (actually, I don't, because I love it) because I have quite a few Christmas themed posts planned. However, if you are a bit of a Humbug, but like beauty then surely you can still find yourself feeling slightly festive with a beauty advent calendar?

Two years ago, I had the YouBeauty Advent Calendar, and found my one true skincare love.. Liz Earlie Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish. So this year, I have the same advent calendar on the hopes of finding something else that will become a staple in my routine.

I posted each product everyday with a first impression and I'm thinking about doing the same this time, if you're interested. There are so many amazing beauty calendars out this year, did you manage to pick yourself one up? And if so, which one/ones- I'm not one to judge.

Roll on 1st December!

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments