America Trip!

By 15:04:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,






 


It's been a while since I've been back from holiday, and I never really shared much of it with you.. (I mean, apart from all the Instagram posts.) I had vlogged a lot while we were away but still haven't brought myself to look through it all and miss it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, can I please go back?!

If you didn't know, me and my boyfriend went to America for 3 weeks, visiting 4 different cities, 3 different states. We started off in Los Angeles, then went to Las Vegas (amazing!) then to San Francisco and New York. I've been to New York before but hadn't visited any of the other places. I can honestly say I had the best time of my life, from visiting Minnie Mouse, to the Cheesecake Factory, to the heat and madness of the strip in Las Vegas and then finally, to the Magnum shop in Soho.. I mean, to the Empire State in New York!

It was the best way to celebrate my 21st and I made memories that will stay with me forever. I hope that some of you will get to visit these places for yourselves, if you haven't already. Just so that you don't think I'm a crazy person who won't let go of my Summer Holiday.

Also, apart from the amazing places that I go to see, I am missing one more thing and that's Panda Express. A part of me wishes I had never tried it because I ate orange chicken far too much when we were there and nothing will ever live up to it now that I'm home.

I hope that you enjoy the photos and let me know where you think I should go next!

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments