Favourite Eye Cream?!

By 15:35:00 , , , , , ,


I've been having problems with my skin and eczema for about a year now and although I found creams for my body, I just couldn't get anything for my eyes. I had filmed a Get Ready With Me and it was particularly noticeable with how red they were before I put on my make-up. Usual creams such as E45 are no good near your eyes and it was really started to get me down. I mean my eyes were so dry they looked wrinkly if I even tried to wear make-up.

I was searching online for the best eye creams when I came across this one- The Creamy Eye Treatment, it seemed pretty expensive for the size (the image is of the bigger size, priced at £33) but if it worked, I wasn't too bothered. I knew that Kiehls generally have samples available in store, so I visited their stand in Debenhams and asked if I could try it out. The staff were really helpful, put some on for me whilst I was in store and gave me a sample to try at home. You only need a small amount so I tried it for a few days and fell in love.

The problem that I'd had with most creams was how itchy they were on my eyes, I mean they literally stung. The skin was so sensitive that I didn't know what to put on it! After a few days, it really started to clear up, the cream wasn't irritating my skin whatsoever and I can notice such a difference. The redness is definitely going down, the dry patches are gone and it even looks like it's started to brighten my under eyes too.

I just wanted to share this product with you because I wish someone had told me about it sooner!

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments