Jamies Italian- Evening Favourites Menu | Review

By 16:57:00 , , , , , ,








Hi!

On Tuesday I had the pleasure of trying out the Evening Favourites menu at Jamies Italian. The restaurant is located in Liverpool One and both the exterior and interior are designed to perfection. The atmosphere was very calm and relaxed, and the waiter who served me (+ my boyfriend) could not have been more pleasant.

Upon arrival, we were taken to our table as soon as it was ready and seated near the window. I love to people watch so this was a perfect spot for me! We browsed the menus and decided that the Evening Favourites took our fancy, at 3 courses for just £18.95.

I had the Tomato and Ricotta Bruschetta to start, a veggie burger with seasoned fries for my main, and my favourite part of the meal, molten chocolate praline pudding for dessert. All of the food was absolutely delish, and after such brilliant service, I will definitely be visiting again sometime soon.

I recommend that you try it out for yourself and let me know your thoughts if you do!

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments