Current Hair Care Routine

By 15:33:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,

I have always been a lover of the So Juicy Shampoo by Lush, but I'm sure if you've followed my blog for a while now that you'd already know that. It's great for oily hair and maintains that 'just washed' feeling for quite a few days, however, I began to notice it stripping the colour from my hair. It was turning my balayage to more of a caramel colour rather than the ashy blonde that I'm trying so hard to get. So the only solution was to finally change my hair care routine!

I have three products that I would like to share with you- all of which are by Herbal Essences. The range I decided to go for is the 'Hello Hydration' which is supposedly deeply nourishing. I picked up the Intensive Mask, Shampoo and Conditioner.

So far I am absolutely loving all three! I use the mask once a week and just leave it on for a couple of minutes before washing. I use a small amount of shampoo when washing (which is normally every few days) and an even smaller amount of conditioner on the mid to end sections of my hair.

The small is amazing- it is coconut, and is so fresh. It leaves my hair soft and silky, doesn't strip my hair of it's colour and better still, it doesn't get greasy too quickly. Basically, it is all I've ever wanted in a product!

Let me know if you have ever tried them and if you think you have an even better recommendation! Also, if you would like to know what other things I've been loving then subscribe to my YouTube- I'll be posting my monthly favourites on Sunday. Just click here.

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments