Macarons in Paris!

By 22:56:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,





Recently I visited Paris and I'll be honest, I can't stop thinking about these guys! I'm a strong believer of keeping a balanced diet and I couldn't not get myself some when I was in Paris now, could I?!

The shop itself is absolutely adorable and I love the pastel colour theme. There was so many pastries and cakes in all different shapes and sizes. Of course, the macarons are the main event so there was a large variety of flavours to choose from. In the end I managed to narrow it down to eight and in case you are wondering, the nutella (brown colour) and the salted caramel one (golden colour) were my favourites!

If you are ever visiting Paris then I'd recommend that you get yourself some of these and tuck right in!

I also vlogged my shopping experience so if you'd like to check that out then click here.

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments