Bootea 14 Day TeaTox Review

By 11:32:00 , , , , , , , , , ,



I recently order the Bootea 14 day Teatox, and since I've not long finished it, I decided to share my thoughts with you.

First, I'll talk about the packaging. It comes neatly in a small box, and inside there are two wallets, filled with day time and night time tea. The main colours are pink and green, and I thought they looked quite nice. The little wallets (if that is even what they are called) had little locks on the top so they could be closed, keeping the tea fresh. I like this idea as it meant no messing around with little plastic wrapping that you just have to throw away once it's open.

So now let's talk about the tea. There are 14 day time teas and 7 night time ones, this is because you are advised to have a night time one every couple of days, because they are prone to cause laxative affects. I had mine every two days and thought this was enough.

The day time tea didn't particularly taste of anything, which was good. I just had it with my breakfast and didn't find that it was a problem.. I thought I'd forget one day but thankfully, I never.

The night time tea, referred to as bedtime, was a lot stronger in taste. It seemed a bit like Mint but I'm not entirely sure. It wasn't a horrible taste so I could deal with it.

Overall, I feel like it did reduce my bloating, particularly around my stomach. However, I wouldn't repurchase, just because I think you can buy lemon tea and mint tea for much cheaper and it will do the same job. I enjoyed trying it out and I'm glad it's gotten me into a routine of having green tea everyday!

Emma :)

P.S I asked you guys on Twitter (@emmaawilson) if you wanted me to review this on my blog or on a video and you said blog. I would absolutely love it if you could check out my YouTube channel for future videos, and if you have any suggestions then I would be more than willing to do them. My most recent video is shown below. Thank you!





You Might Also Like

1 comments