A Beautiful Gift | Teardrop

By 23:18:00 , , , , , , , , ,







How cute is this necklace? I was lucky enough to receive this from Teardrop, and I absolutely love it! They have a lovely range of jewellery, all of which are perfect gives with heart felt notes written on the bottom.

I decided to go for 'bee happy' as I thought this was really sweet and a good little thing to remember when wearing it. It came packaged up so nicely- as you can see, with the gold wrapping paper. You can also write a personal note yourself on the card that it comes on! I just feel like the whole idea of it is a lot more personal than just buying a plain necklace as you can pick something that is special to you, leave a heartfelt message and write your own!

I know I'll be wearing my little bee necklace all the time as it's so light and cute. If you'd like to check out their other designs, then head on over to their site or their twitter is @TearDropDesigns

If you do get anything then let me know.


Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments