Oka-b event!

By 21:44:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,




















Last month I was lucky enough to attend an event held by oka-b! The shoes themselves are originally worn at spas but are now a lot more of a holiday essential. They can be washed in the machine which I thought was simply amazing! No more sandy shoes forever.

The real reason I wanted to try out the brand was because I have such terrible problems with my feet, shoes always seem really hard to walk on and leave me with dry, rough skin. Oka-b however, have the most comfortable shoes available ever. I've tried out a pair myself, which are photographed above, they are so cute and my feel are definitely happy in them. I'll be taking them on my america trip this year.

Not only did I get to try out the amazing shoes (which you can customize btw.. :D), but I also had the pleasure of receiving a reflexology session, something I have never experienced before. It was so relaxing and enjoyable. I nearly fell asleep but that's not unusual for me.

Glow Hush had a range of candles and wax melts available too, I went for the sweet opoppanax because sweet scents are my absolute favourite. It was difficult to decide which one to go for because they all smelt so nice. So if you're a candle lover, I would definitely check them out.

I enjoyed the event so much so I'm glad I can finally share it with you!

Let me know if you try the shoes or candles yourself.

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments