Healthy Restaurant- Miyagi| Review

By 09:02:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

So as some of you may or may not know, over the past year/ year and a half, I've gotten into health and fitness.

I like to have a weekly treat but generally, I'm fairly healthy. After a workout on Saturday, me and my boyfriend decided to visit an asian restaurant in town- Miyagi. I'd heard about it before but never actually been, the food was made with coconut milk and had cleansing juices so I thought it was before for what we were after!

I didn't have a starter or anything since this was just for lunch, I did have a gorgeous juice though (I can't remember the name but it was the one with the strawberry and pineapple in!) and for my main, I got the luska. It was basically noodles, tofu, egg and veggies in a coconut milk sauce, and it was soo nice! I was skeptical at first but I really enjoyed it.

I posted these photos on Instagram too so you can always keep up to date with me by following me on there.


Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments