The Tastiest Jam!

By 20:23:00 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Recently, Nanny Violet Jam very kindly sent me a lovely blue box (after asking for my favourite colour) filled with various flavoured jam!





I've always been a lover of jam since I was a child and after trying it with peanut butter- it got a whole lot better. I love it when there are no bits and even the 'no bits' ones in the supermarket have a little bit of a thick texture. These ones don't at all, and after opening the strawberry flavoured one, it was soon devoured! 

I just want to say how cute the packaging is, you can see how much care has went into it and I was glad to see that it arrived safely. Inside, the blue theme continues with tissue paper and little blue material covering the tops of the lids.
I love the little label saying what flavour it is too, it's very unique and has a vintage feel to it. The flavours that were included are:
- Strawberry
- Raspberry
- Cherry
- Blueberry
- Pink grapefruit marmalade
- Orange and whisky
- Blackberry and apple
- Blackcurrant

 So plenty of flavours to suit everyone!
I'd definitely recommend them, I think this was the nicest jam I've ever had! You can check them out on either facebook or Twitter!  @ NannyVioletsJam 
https://www.facebook.com/nannyvioletsjams

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments