OOTD: Fitness Edition

By 16:32:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I always feel a million times better when I'm wearing something in the gym that I like. And since health and fitness is important, spending a little more in sports clothing to feel ready to go is definitely a good choice. So today I thought I would share one of my outfits!






As you can see, black is clearly the colour I like to go for. I would rather have bright splashes here and there. Though I'm sure in the Summer, I might have to have more colour if I'm going outside and appreciating the little sun that we get in the UK. 

The Nike top is a nice baggy fit, perfect if you're a little conscious. The USA Pro pants are that legging type, so quite tight-fitted. To be honest, I find these the most comfortable pants and need to invest in some more, they are also oddly flattering! I always find that they fit well too, they don't cling too much and don't go too baggy if you lose a little weight here and there.

The sports bra is moulded and underwired. Panache make this is a number of colours, I also own the plain black but when I saw this 'Geo Print' colour, I thought it was perfect for my little 'splash of colour.' 

I have to admit, the Nike AirMax trainers are my favourite, they are so comfortable and when I first wore them I felt like I was really bouncy! Great for all kinds of sports and I absolutely love the sole of them, so bright. 

If you have felt inspired, you can buy these items or a similar style from either the Nike Store, JD Sports or Sports Direct. An updated version of the trainers can be found here.

Let me know what your favourite outfit for working out is, and if you have any recommendations. 

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

6 comments