Disappointing products| February 2015

By 20:59:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I always have high hopes for products with good reviews but I can't say either these products fufilled them. I'd seen a lot of rave about the JorgObé Peel Off Mask and I know Burt's Bees is a popular brand for their lip care but I hadn't tried their Almond & Milk hand cream.


First of all the products packaging are both to the standards I would expect, by saying that I mean that they both look nice. 


The mask is supposedly supposed to diminish pores and minimize blackheads. I can assure you that it did neither, in fact I've never been conscious of blackheads but this has made them noticeably worse! 

As you can see, it's a fairly thick black and is quite hard to spread. You also have to allow it to set for half an hour- much longer than most face masks. 

The second product smells lovely, very sweet and feels smooth on the skin. It's the usual creamy colour and its pot makes it good to pop in your handbag. I find it a little bit of a waste though as most of the product will probably stick to the bottom. 



As you can see it on my hand, it looks like your average cream. The consistency of it though is terrible, it makes my hands so greasy that I feel like I need to wash them straight after using it. I've never been a great fan of Burt's bees but I thought with it being a different product I might like it. I was definitely wrong! 

Now I'm still on the search for a great blackhead remover (I've been reading up on baking soda) and back to my old hand cream. 

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

1 comments