Make-up storage made easy!

By 11:38:00 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I was lucky enough to receive a medicine cabinet shelf and a medicine cabinet divided organiser from the Lenny Agency. Now I know what you're thinking, how does that relate to beauty? Well I decided to use them as a way to keep my make-up a little bit more organised!




At the bottom there are grips so they don't topple over and spill the contents everywhere. The simple colour means that they can match pretty much any room. 




















On the shelf you can see that I've chosen to place some of my everyday products, such as foundation, eyeshadow etc. in the divider, there are four compartments. In the back two I've put my rather messy brushes and in the front two, my concealer, mascara and lipstick.

They are both only £6.50 each and It's definitely easier to know where everything is by seeing it on your worktop! Buy them both at www.oxouk.com

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

4 comments