Benefit Roller Mascara | Review

By 17:46:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Although I've been enjoying my current mascara I was starting to find it was going a little clumpy. When I realised Elle were giving away minis of the new benefit mascara, I had to buy it!


The packaging is really cute with the pink background and the fancy writing. So it's safe to say that the first impression was good. 



The lid is a little different to what the full size one will look like but it's still cute and matches the pink and black theme. The brush is slightly 'wanded' to give the curling effect, although I'm sure the bigger product will be more noticeable. 
It applies really nicely and the bristles feel soft- which in my opinion is always a winner. 


I really like the look of the mascara and how I don't need to mess around with eyelash curlers. I've never tried any of benefits mascaras but I do love the brand and judging by the first couple of uses so far, I can see me purchasing the full size. A definite staple in my current every day make-up!

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments