The Theatre Trousers

By 17:15:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Last night I went to see Edward Scissorhands in the theatre. I don't know if it's just me but I never know what to wear because I don't want to be too casual but don't want to be overly dressed either, so I'll show you what I decided on going for!


This is the whole outfit, the shoes are from urban outfitters (£95), the high waisted gingham trousers are from miss selfridge (£25), the top from urban outfitters (£18), the necklace from topshop, coat from new look and bag from topshop (I'm not sure how much these were since they aren't recent purchases.)


I always find black and white works well so this could probably be worn for a number of different things. 

The shoes are so comfy and great for dressing up any outfit! But the main feature is of course, the high waisted tube trousers. These are a cheap option to make a simple look. I went for a tube top but a long black one could work well for better coverage. 

Emma :)



You Might Also Like

2 comments