Products that I'm loving!

By 22:48:00 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

It's always after christmas that people get loads of new products to try.


Last Christmas, as you may or may not know, I had the You Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar and have found a few products that I've fallen in love with. 

The first one to mention is the one I got on the 1st December, the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. I love it so much that I've actually ran out and need to purchase the full size product. It leaves your skin so soft and I've found that it's controlled my oil levels, leaving me with fewer spots. 

The second thing I seem to be enjoying is- oddly enough, the thing that I opened on the 2nd December. The laura Mercier Primer, I like how a little amount goes a long way, but I'm unsure of when repurchasing I should get the oil free one and it is slightly oily for me. However, I am enjoying it nonetheless. It keeps my make up in fact and doesn't irritate my skin. 

I've been using two other products together from the calendar, these are the teeez desert metals mascara and the Eyeko eyelash curlers. Both of which work really well, and when combined give lots of volume. The only thing I've noticed is the more I use the mascara, the clumsier my eyelashes seem to get with each use.

Finally, I have been loving the Rodial Stem Cell Glam Balm. It smells very strong so is probably one thing that I don't like (I feel as though I'm eating roses) but it does leave your lips soft and moisturised, so I'd recommend if you have troubled lips. 

I do have a few other favourite products up my sleeve but I might leave them until the end of the month!

All of the products mentioned have a quick blog post about them so be sure to have a look if you're interested. The links are all available there too so you can check them out for yourself, maybe they might creep into your favourites sometime soon!

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments