Thai- The Spiciest Monday Night.

By 16:21:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,

I'd never been to Yee-Rah before and I finally made a visit on Monday. I can say straight away I'd visit again. It was very nicely decorated and after being seating onto the comfiest seats, I was prepared to have a good evening. 

As I'm a vegeterian, I can sometimes be a little bit fussy with where I eat. There aren't always a lot of choices, but that wasn't a problem. Loads of the dishes had tofu available as a vegeterian option, so I was already happy before I'd even eaten anything. 

For starters, I had vegeterian spring rolls- I know, not exactly daring. But they were so nice! And after eating all four of them, I  can safely say I enjoyed them. Like most spring rolls they came with a little pot of sauce and some lettuce. 


The next meal I went for was called Udon noodles. Of course, I had mine with tofu but my boyfriend enjoyed his with chicken (there was also a beef option.) The noodles came dressed in a spicy sauce and lots of vegetables, with whatever desired topping. I did go through three drinks with this course as it was extremely hot but it was so nice and simply mouthwatering. (Literally) 



Despite being absolutely stuffed, I managed to squeeze in a chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream. This could be served hot or cold but I went for the hot option. It was delicious, the chocolate was melting with the cake being so warm and the ice cream just topped it off. 


I can't wait to visit again and try some new dishes, I can already tell it is going to be a favourite restaurant of mine! 

Emma :) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments