Favourite Eyeshadow Palette?

By 13:03:00 , , , , , , , , , ,

The first time I tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury was fairly recently, and I'm absolutely loving it.


I have a matte lipstick and the product that I'm going to talk about today- the  colour coded eyeshadow palette.

I have the Golden Goddess, which consists of four shades- prime, enhance, smoke and pop. 

Firstly, I adore the packaging. It definitely represents the price (£38) with its shiny casing and the golden brand. 




The shades are fairly pigmented and work well together. The top row from left to right is 1- prime, 2- enhance and the bottom row is 4- pop and 3- smoke. 

I've taken a swatch of each so that you can see the colours on skin. 


From left to right- smoke (3), pop (4), enhance (2) and prime (1)
I like to use prime over the whole lid and normally smoke in the crease, they work really well together for a simple look.

If you haven't tried the brand, I definitely recommend it!

Emma :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments