Top Three Travel Essentials!

By 18:03:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I was going to do this before I went on holiday, but then I realised.. what if when I get there, they don't turn out to be that essential? so I waited until I got back to see what I actually really needed.

I've just spent a relaxing week in Tenerife (you'll be sick of hearing about it when you see what most of my planned posts are about.. oops) and I was glad to have brought these items along with me.

The first thing is a camera, maybe it's not that essential to some of you but I always think it's important to have something to look back on. Also, it's great to show your friends places you visited!

The second is suncream , I mean you wouldn't believe that I'm actually sunburnt since I'm still fairly pale, but it can be dangerous and extremely painful. A good suncream is a must, especially if you're in the sun all day. I took the Boots Soltan Dry Touch, it comes in different factors too to meet your needs.
The last thing that's quite important to me is a good book. I'm not really the type of person who's used to lounging holidays, I tend to prefer to explore quite a lot. So when I do have some time to chill, I enjoy it a lot more with a good book. I'll only get cranky in the sun otherwise! I took a few books away with me this time, Girl Online, We Were Liars, Severed Heads and Broken Hearts and If I Stay. I managed to read them all apart from If I stay.  Severed Heads and Broken Hearts was probably my favourite- I couldn't stop reading it!

I understand that you might not agree that these are essential items, and perhaps something else may be higher in your list but I thought I'd share with you these three things as a lot of my time on holiday was spent using them- or reading them.

Be sure to look out for my Holiday Lookbook and vlogs coming this week! Click here to go to my channel.

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments