Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh

By 12:07:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Today I visited the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian Hotel and Restaurant to have Afternoon Tea. It was a little on the pricey side but oh my, it was delicious! They met our dietary requirements too and nothing seemed a  hassle. With a lot of choice and alterations to the food served to meet our needs, we couldn't have been happier.

I've never experienced afternoon tea before now and I really enjoyed it. The bottom plate consisted of finger food, such as sandwiches and a tart. This was then removed and replaced with scones, cream and jam (yum!) I don't really want to remind myself of all the cakes and treats on the top and middle plate so I'll just let you observe that yourself!

Edinburgh is a really nice city and I have loved it so far.

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

1 comments