Favourite hair treatment!

By 18:36:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,



You may recognise this from Christmas, if you don't then it doesn't matter much because I'm going to tell you anyway! 

I've ran out of another product yet again, so let's call this an empty/ favourite product blog post. 

It's the Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer, I've been using it once every two weeks ( okay, I admit that sometimes I skipped it) 

You simply run it through wet hair, and leave it in for about 10 minutes and then wash your hair afterwards. It smells really nice and leaves the hair feeling soft with more volume when blow drying. 

I wasn't sure I was going to like this at first but after finishing the bottle, it's safe to say that I do! It's a good job that the packaging is practical because you can squeeze pretty much all of it out- plug it looks nice. 

Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments