The Strangest Cafe- Ziferblat! | Review

By 11:09:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,







So yesterday I visited this little cafe that I'd read about on the internet- as you do. It's fairly new and completely different to your average cafes.You don't pay for the food and drink that you want but instead, you pay for the time that you spend there. It's a strange concept really, you make your own drink (coffee, tea, juice, water, whatever you want really) and then take as much as the food as you like from the selection on the table.

I admit that this is fairly dangerous, I mean unlimited access to cakes and biscuits.. it's never going to end well. It wasn't anything particularly fancy though, just a selection of store bought treats. However, I loved the atmosphere, it was really chilled with couches and games- we played Jenga and Chess, and it seemed like you could just treat it as your own home.

It is 6 pence per minute and we were there for just over an hour, charging around £4 each. I enjoyed the experience as it was different, but I think I'd rather just get a Starbucks and not have to do my own dishes afterwards, plus I tend to like to sit there for quite a while and the price could have gotten a little ridiculous if you were there too long.

Nevertheless, it was definitely something I wanted to try and I'm glad that I did. There are two of these from what I know of, one in Manchester and one that I visited on the Albert Dock in Liverpool. So you could try it out for yourself if one is near you!

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments