Healthy Peanut Butter Cake!

By 18:11:00 , , , , , , , , ,

I've said it before but I'll say it again, I have a really bad sweet tooth. Although I try to live a healthy lifestyle, a treat is simply necessary in order to function! But if you're after a 'healthier' treat, then you should check out chocolatecoveredkatie. It is a blog that shares loads of recipes!








I decided to share one with you as I tried it out and really enjoyed it, so why not! I made the Frosted Peanut Butter Snack Cake. It is dairy free, gluten free, sugar free, low fat and just generally.. not that bad. It's an advantage that it tastes so good too.

It's pretty simple to make, all you need is:

2 cups spelt, white, or Bob’s gf flour (265g)
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup granulated sugar of choice OR xylitol (200g)
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp yogurt (such as So Delicious coconutmilk yogurt) (90g)
1 cup plus 2 tbsp water (270g)
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter, OR allergy-friendly alternative (90g)
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract (15g)

I'll leave the link here, if you want to follow the instructions and make it for yourself. I'd suggest that you do, because it's so soft and is just amazing. It's nice to not feel too guilty too.

I'm hoping to start my own recipes soon so I'll be sure to share them- if they work out well that is..


Emma :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments