The Perfect Foundation!

By 18:33:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I feel like all of my favourite products are running out recently!
I've had this foundation since around November and use it nearly every day- so it's lasted me quite a while. You'll have heard it raved about a million times, so let's make it one million and one. Yeah, you guessed it, it's the Nars Sheerglow Foundation.




I've tried many foundations, drugstore bought and high end products, but this is by far the best. My skin is normal to combination but it can get slightly oily. I like coverage, but a light soft feel on my skin. If something is too heavy, it can go grubby throughout the day when wearing it for a long amount of time. Another negative to other foundations is that they rub off easily, you know when you hug someone and pull away, only to see you've left a cheek on their fancy coat- er.. awkward. Well thankfully, this product doesn't do that, in fact, I don't even feel like I'm wearing any.

As you can see, it's well loved just by the finger prints all over the bottle. I must say, the only bad thing is that there is no pump and it must be bought separately. That wouldn't be too much of a problem if they ever actually had one in stock (I'm still yet to buy one myself!)

Also, a fancy glass bottle is great, but not for someone who's clumsy. Overall, I love the product itself, and I don't think I'd switch to another one after trying this, it's just the packaging that lets it down a little bit. The newer foundation from Nars comes with a pump so that could be an alternative.

If you haven't tried this before, and want coverage that looks (hopefully) and feels flawless, then it is definitely more than an option!


Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

6 comments