Fenty Beauty First Impressions!

By 18:41:00 , , , , , , , , , , , ,



I caved and I bought the new Fendy Beauty products, but can you blame me? I'd watched like 4 review videos on YouTube and I was convinced that I needed it in my life.


I've said it before and I'll say it again, base make up is literally the most important part of any make up look. Yes, you can have eyeshadows that slay and eyebrows on point, but it doesn't matter if your base isn't quite right. So this range is right up my street! 

I was going to order it online but thought I'd rather go in store and give it a proper look, At first I thought I was going to be shade 170 or 190 in the foundation but boy was I wrong, I ended up going for the 150- let's just reflect on how pale I actually am. This foundation does dry a little bit darker so that is something to remember. 

Next I went for the trio sticks, I think these are good value for money as you get three for £46, whereas if you buy them individually they are priced at £21 each. I went for the lightest shades, they are creamy, so easy to blend and even more importantly they do what they say! My face looked defined and concealed, so what more could I want.


I went a bit crazy when it came to highlighters and ended up buying two as well as the brush. I felt like I couldn't get Fenty beauty without getting the trophy wife colour- despite the sales assistant insisting this wouldn't suit my skin tone. I thought it would be perfect for the inner corners of my eyes! I also bought the double highlighter in the lightest shades and this is amazing.. a little really goes a long way!

If you'd like to see a full video of me using the products and my thoughts then just click below! 


Have you bought any of the products? What are your thoughts?

Emma :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments