The Best Blemish Concealer!

By 17:02:00 , , , , , , , , ,

I have yet another empty product! I've bought this multiple times in a few different shades. It's the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This time in the shade 1- Fair. I've had the medium before but it just seemed to stand out too much on my skin and I find it works that little bit better putting it on before applying foundation.


The packaging is probably my least favourite feature of the product, but it costs very little so it is to be expected. It just wears away easily, but I suppose what is inside the bottle is what really counts!

The consistency is fairly thick so it can get a little bit 'cakey' sometimes, but as mentioned, under foundation it works a treat! It hides pretty much any blemish, which is important for me as I can get a bit self-conscious sometimes. 


If you're after a cheap concealer then it's definitely a go toLet me know if you have any other great drug store products that I should know about. 

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments