Gingerbread cookies!

By 17:06:00 , , , , , ,


I was feeling festive so I had to bake something! And of course, gingerbread is always around this time of yea- though I admit, they are normally little houses or something that requires a bit more skill. Mine on the other hand are little men and stars. 

If you'd like to make them yourself then just follow the recipe! I used BBC goodfood, and I enjoyed them so thought I'd share it with you.

To make them, you will need:
- 350g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda 
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 
- 125g butter
- 175g soft brown sugar 
- 1 free range egg
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup

Click here if you would like read the instructions. 


If you do make them then please let me know how you got on, and if you liked them!

Merry Christmas!

Emma :) 




You Might Also Like

1 comments