Recipe: Healthy Berry Smoothie!

By 17:35:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I love a good smoothie every now and then, so I thought I'd try and make my own. This is simple to make and so tasty! Of course there are no added sugars or sweetners, so is a nice healthy drink you can enjoy guilt free! I made mine dairy free but you can use alternatives.

In order to make two servings, you will need the following ingredients:

- one ripe banana 
- 50g alpro original yoghurt (or Greek yoghurt)
- 100ml aria lactofree semi-skinned milk
- 50g frozen raspberries 
- 50g frozen blueberries
- a cap full of lime juice

You can use normal raspberries and blueberries too but frozen ones make it that little bit colder. I like to add two ice cubes too! It's quite thick so if you like your smoothies more like a juice then feel free to add more milk.
I literally threw all the ingredients together in a blender and served straight away. It's nice and cold so will go down a treat in summer! 

I've posted a 'Healthy Food Haul' video on YouTube, so if you're a bit more interested in the types of foods I'll be using over the next couple of weeks then check it out! You can view my channel if you click here. Please subscribe if you'd like to see more!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 
Emma :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments